Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Scams and good resolutions

I forgot to do what I had decided to do in the first place every time I started to work with affiliate programs. And I was punished again !

After many bad experiences, I had decided that before paying a single dime to any affiliate program, I would run a search about that program with Google. Of course, as this is not my job, and I've always been engaged in a different professional activity, that resolution was the wisest possible one. But I forgot to stick to my decision and so I lost more money!

I even follow a continuously updated and extremely reliable blog, PTC Investigations, that gives the opportunity to search among the sites they have reviewed, but I forgot this also! My resolution is not to do that again. And for those who don't want to make the same mistake I did, here is a good address:

http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment